Hangovers in pursuit of history!

Last night saw the second iteration of an annual event that I call "Historic Beer Night" and this year the theme was Viking beers. I brewed a Danish Cider with cinnamon and honey that was pretty good. The top beer of the night was a Spruce Tip Ale though. You'll find the recipe on this blog. I also made several bottles of Viking Mead and I'll add a page on making mead shortly. Friends came round, the drinking horns came out and a good night followed although I certainly felt the after effects the next day.



1 comment:

  1. And what a splendid night it was!

    Happily, I can report that hangover related suffering was virtually none existent for me. An extended lie-in left me with nothing more than a vague but agreeable fuzziness of the head :)

    ReplyDelete